Monday, March 26, 2007

that was all my grudge.
but that doesnt ended there.
i AM embarassed to ell the whole public about my LIFE story.
but its the fact.
i want all the girls to learn this.
be prepared.
WORST YET TO COME.
i had a brother. elder brother.
we were so fucking close.
we did everything together.
he was my step brother. he was GOOD.
until i ended underestimate him.
he loved me and i loved him.
our bond seems like real brother-sister love.

when finally one day.
both the oldies( parents)
had a vacation at mexico.
we were left ard.
as usual when i reached home.
i had shower.
my shower room was transparent.
i was soaping and pampering myself with the hot water.
and i heard a screech.
i ignored probably my imagination.
i swear to GOD.
i never wanted these to happen
some hands had just touched my a cup breast.
i was shocked.
it was my brother.
i plead to him. he did not want to hear me.
telling the truth.. when he uncloth himself.. im totally amused.
he looks good. i was then dragged to bed when im stil in bed.
how was i so shocked that he had LONG penis and it SCARE me to death.
many i plead him. he just refused.
it was then insert. pushing it to and fro.
disbelived myself. im doing it with him. he, my brother isnt secure enough.
the truth. second time was a FUCKING good feeling. i played apart.
it does sounded that im CHEAP right?
i am not.
i love him too much that i totally give in to him. his penis was coated with
delicious strawberry taste that makes me feeling to lick his super huge penis.
he totally rock on bed. my breast was squeezed by his hand.
abt 1hr 1/2.. on bed and i totally realised that im at stake.
i started to cry and asked him to go away when i realised it was too late..
even thou the feeling was good and wish to go for another round..
i realised.. im at wrong.
next minute i packed my bag.
leavind a note to mum and him who destroy me,
fly off to sans francisco.
my final destination.

so people even thou he your brother, DO NOT GIVE IN!
what if he makes u pregnant?
u wouldnt want it.

GOTH WANTS YOU TO READ IT more

No comments: