Monday, March 26, 2007


i was really in no mood to tell.. it was a fucking grudge u know alan? whatever his problem is, i reported to the police. and the police look at me like as if im sucking his fucking penis.. when i reported it.. dated 25thjanuary.. they couldnt belived their eyes. what do you think you ass? uS is a big damn COUNTRY.. even the police tried to touched me. FUCK OFF. SUCK UR MOMMA's i left my report with him finally.. and i let it go.. few days later ALAN was caught for bribing me and raping me. he was useless bastard. all those fucking videos was snatched by the police. and guess what? that fucking policemen watched it. in the first place it was for reference. but must YOU watched it for fucking several times? NOPE! the next minute one of them asked for my fucking number. in the end the whole thing ended and he was heard in court 25th march. he was sentenced for 5 fucking whore years in JAIL> damn you. so girls. when you are raped. DONT be AFRAID of theBRIBEs. just report it. DAMN them. they need to be PUNISHED. upside down HAMMER their fucking LONG PENIS. got it? he was the course of my suffer. which turned me to be wild and emo and gOTHIC. ELLE hates to mention this. i hate it.
elle wants u to carry on reading it.

No comments: